That depends on how you acquired your subscription. These are the possibilities:
Apple Appstore (iOS 11 or later)
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions", tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you can't find a subscription, please check if you purchased your subscription through FastSpring or Google.
Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Tap on "Subscriptions"
- Here you can deactivate your subscriptions by tapping on them and then choosing "Cancel".
If you can't find a subscription, please check if you purchased your subscription through FastSpring or Apple.
- You will receive an email from FastSpring with all the details of your subscription as soon as the purchase is completed. This email will contain a link to FastSpring where you can cancel your subscription.
- If you no longer have this email, send a message (up to 14 days before renewal) to email@example.com with your 7Mind profile email address and we will take care of the cancellation for you.