Thanks to our cooperation with BARMER, 7Mind is free of charge for BARMER insurees. You don't have to subscribe, you don't have to enter any payment data and there is nothing to be canceled, since this access automatically runs out after 12 months. If you already have an active 7Mind subscription, it will be paused and will continue after the 12 months have expired.
After activation via BARMER you will have a 12 month access to our certified prevention course, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (ABSM) and additionally one year of access to the non-certified 7Mind Plus content
After completing the prevention course, we will gladly issue a certificate of participation for you, which you can then submit to BARMER in order to collect bonus points. Simply contact us at . However, it is not mandatory for BARMER insurees to complete the ABSM course.
How do I activate my 12-months access via BARMER?
First of all, make sure your 7Mind profile is set to German, otherwise, the activation won't work. Later you can switch back to English since the BARMER package includes both German and English meditations.
Now, open this BARMER link https://www.barmer.de/g101419. In order to verify yourself as a BARMER insuree, you need to log in with your login data for MEINE BARMER or you need to create a new MEINE BARMER account.
You will then be redirected to 7Mind where you either register a new 7Mind account or log in as an existing 7Mind user. As soon as this last step is done, your 7Mind profile will be unlocked for all 7Mind meditations plus the course "Achtsamkeitsbasiertes Stressmanagement" (ABSM), which is only available in German.
You are having trouble activating your free 12-months-access?
Please check the following error sources:
- You entered the wrong password for your 7Mind profile. You can create your new password here.
- You are trying to register with an email address, that's already connected to a 7Mind profile. Please use the login function instead.
- You already activated your free 7Mind access, but it might be running under a different email address. Please check if you registered a 7Mind account with another email address.
- Make sure that you use your own MY BARMER account and that this account has not yet been used (e.g. by a family member) to unlock 7Mind.
- Your 7Mind profile is not set to German. Please change the language in the 7Mind app and restart the app. For more details see: How do I change the language of my 7Mind app?
If the activation still does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your MEINE BARMER ID. You will find the ID in the URL (website link) when you are redirected from MEINE BARMER to 7Mind.
You are not insured with BARMER?
No problem at all. Anybody, who has a statutory health insurance in Germany, can ask to be reimbursed up to 100% for the costs of 7Mind, depending on their health insurance. We'll give you 12 month access to all non-certified 7Mind Plus content for free (). You can find further information on our , or on our .