Thanks to our cooperation with BARMER, 7Mind is free of charge for BARMER insurees, but only when you activate your 12-months-access directly via BARMER - a yearly subscription bought in the app is not applicable. You don't have to subscribe, you don't have to enter any payment data and there is nothing to cancel since this access runs ut automatically after 12 months. If you already have a running 7Mind subscription, it will be paused and continued after the 12 months have expired.
How do I activate my 12-months access via BARMER?
First of all, make sure your 7Mind profile is set to German, otherwise, the activation won't work. Later you can switch back to English since the BARMER package includes both German and English meditations.
Now, open this BARMER link https://www.barmer.de/g101419. In order to verify yourself as a BARMER insuree, you need to log in with your login data for MEINE BARMER or you need to create a new MEINE BARMER account.
You will then be redirected to 7Mind where you either register a new 7Mind account or log in as an existing 7Mind user. As soon as this last step is done, your 7Mind profile will be unlocked for all 7Mind meditations plus the course "Achtsamkeitsbasiertes Stressmanagement" (ABSM), which is only available in German.
You are having trouble activating your free 12-months-access?
Please check the following error sources:
- You entered the wrong password for your 7Mind profile. You can create your new password here.
- You are trying to register with an email address, that's already connected to a 7Mind profile. Please use the login function instead.
- You already activated your free 7Mind access, but it might be running under a different email address. Please check if you registered a 7Mind account with another email address.
- Make sure that you use your own MY BARMER account and that this account has not yet been used (e.g. by a family member) to unlock 7Mind.
- Your 7Mind profile is not set to German. Please change the language in the 7Mind app and restart the app. For more details see: How do I change the language of my 7Mind app?
If the activation still does not work, please contact email@example.com and send us your MEINE BARMER ID. You will find the ID in the URL (website link) when you are redirected from MEINE BARMER to 7Mind.
You are not insured with BARMER?
No problem at all. Everyone, who is insured with statutory health insurance in Germany, can ask to be reimbursed up to 100% of the costs for 7Mind, depending on their health insurance. You can find more information on our FAQ page in English, or on our Website in German.