That depends on how you have purchased your subscription. Here are the different options:
Google Play Store
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to change and follow the instructions.
Apple App Store
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions", tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to change and choose a different subscription option.
FastSpring (7Mind Homepage)
Here the administration of your subscription is done by our payment provider FastSpring and a change of your subscription is not possible. You can only cancel your subscription and would have to buy a new one.
Directly after buying a subscription, you will receive an email from FastSpring with all details of your subscription. This email contains a link to FastSpring where you can manage your subscription. Can't find this email anymore? Then we can cancel your subscription for you. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.