Thanks to our cooperation with the statutory health insurance companies in Germany, up to 100% of the costs for 7Mind are reimbursed. You can inform yourself about the amount of reimbursement here.
The German health insurance package ONLY unlocks German meditations in the app. All English meditations (except freemium content) will remain locked. In order to access the German meditations, your 7Mind profile needs to be set to German.
Only the subsidized 12-month access for 75,00€ is refundable. This access includes all 7Mind meditations plus the course for mindfulness-based stress management (ABSM).
The subsidized 12-month access expires automatically after 12 months. You do not have to cancel it. If you have a running 7Mind subscription, it will simply be paused and continued after the 12 months access has expired.
You can complete the ABSM course at 7Mind every year and will receive 12 months of 7Mind Plus in addition as well. Please note that the handouts for the ABSM course are only sent out by email the first time you complete the modules. It is best to save them for next time.
You need the following for a refund
1. Check your mailbox after ordering the sponsored 12-month access and save the payment receipt.
2. Complete the ABSM course in the app. You will find the course in the German library under "Mentale Gesundheit". In order to successfully complete the course, all eight units of the course must be listened to once over a span of at least 8 weeks.
3. Send an email to email@example.com and request your certificate of participation for the ABSM course. All we need is your full name and your 7Mind email address.
Now, you can submit this certificate of participation along with the payment receipt to your health insurance company to get your refund. Please note that some health insurance companies limit the reimbursement of prevention measures to 1-2 measures per person and year. Please contact your health insurance company for more information.
Unfortunately, this offer is only valid for people who live in Germany, are older than 16, and have statutory health insurance.
Do I always have to pay 75 Euro in advance?
Normally yes. However, with some insurance companies, we cooperate more closely. With these insurance companies you will get access without having to pay in advance:
- Access for Barmer customers: https://www.7mind.de/barmer
- Access for BMW BKK customers: https://www.7mind.de/bmwbkk
- Access for Daimler BKK customers: https://www.7mind.de/daimler-bkk
- Access for customers of BERGISCHEN: https://www.7mind.de/bergische
- Access for Merck BKK customers: https://www.7mind.de/merck-bkk
- Access for R+V BKK customers: https://www.7mind.de/ruv-bkk
- Access for BKK PwC customers: https://www.7mind.de/bkk-pwc