That depends on how you acquired your subscription. These are the possibilities:
Apple App Store
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions", tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew.
If you can't find a subscription, please check if you purchased your subscription through FastSpring or Google.
Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
If you can't find a subscription, please check if you purchased your subscription through FastSpring or Apple.
- When you bought a subscription via FastSpring (before 20.01.2022), you received a confirmation email from FastSpring. It includes a link to FastSpring where you can cancel your subscription. If you no longer have this confirmation email, send us a message to (up to 14 days before renewal) with your 7Mind profile email address and we will take care of the cancellation for you.
- Subscriptions purchased after 20.01.2022 will be processed via our new payment provider Chargebee. The link in your invoice will give you access to the customer portal where you can manage your subscription. If you have any questions or difficulties, simply send us a message to email@example.com with your 7Mind profile email address.