Thanks to our cooperation with BARMER, 7Mind is free of charge for BARMER insurees. You don't have to enter any payment data and there is nothing to be canceled since this subscription automatically runs out after 12 months. If you already have a running 7Mind subscription, it will be paused and will continue after the 12 months have expired.
With the activation via BARMER, you get 12 months of access to our certified prevention courses as well as one year of access to all other non-certified 7Mind Plus content. You can renew this free subscription every 12 months.
After completing the prevention course, we will gladly issue a certificate of participation for you, which you can then submit to BARMER in order to collect bonus points. Simply contact our support team. However, it is not a requirement for BARMER insurees to complete the prevention courses.
How do I activate my 12-months access via BARMER?
First of all, make sure your 7Mind profile is set to German, otherwise, the activation won't work. Later you can switch back to English since the BARMER package includes both German and English meditations.
Now, open this BARMER link https://www.barmer.de/g101419. In order to verify yourself as a BARMER insuree, you need to log in with your login data for MEINE BARMER or you need to create a new MEINE BARMER account.
Once you have done this, you will be redirected back to 7Mind where you can register a new 7Mind profile or log in as an existing user. As soon as this last step is done, your profile will be unlocked for all 7Mind Plus meditations as well as the prevention courses "Achtsamkeitsbasiertes Stressmanagement" (ABSM), “Resilienz im Umgang mit Stress", "Progressive Muskelentspannung" (PME) and “Erholsamer Schlaf” which are only available in German.
The prevention courses certified by the ZPP are visually separated from the non-certified 7Mind Plus content. You can optionally unlock the non-certified 7Mind content with a few clicks in the app.
You are having trouble activating your free 12-months-access?
Please check the following error sources:
- You entered the wrong password for your 7Mind profile. You can create your new password here.
- You are trying to register with an email address, that's already connected to a 7Mind profile. Please use the login function instead.
- You already activated your free 7Mind access, but it might be running under a different email address. Please check if you registered a 7Mind account with another email address.
- Make sure that you use your own MY BARMER account and that this account has not yet been used (e.g. by a family member) to unlock 7Mind.
- Your 7Mind profile is not set to German. Please change the language in the 7Mind app and restart the app. For more details see: How do I change the language of my 7Mind app?
If the activation still does not work, please contact us by contact form and send us your MEINE BARMER ID. You will find the ID in the URL (website link) when you are redirected from MEINE BARMER to 7Mind.
You are not insured with BARMER?
No problem at all. Anybody, who has statutory health insurance in Germany, can ask to be reimbursed up to 100% of the costs of 7Mind, depending on their health insurance. We'll give you 6 months of access to all non-certified 7Mind Plus content for free (https://7mind.zendesk.com/hc/de/articles/360017082999). You can find further information on here or on our Website in German.
Please sign in to leave a comment.